Tuesday 2 October 2007

You HAVE to try this!!



Next time you are wandering about the spice aisle in your local supermarket, try and see if you can find this product..
It is called "Table of Plenty" Spanish Spice Rub and ooohhhh boy, it is just delicious. It is presented in a cute little brushed aluminium box cube and cost me under $3.00 and looks so funky sitting amongst my spice rack.
It contains spanish smoked paprika which has the most wickedest flavour...I made some t-bone steaks for our dinner last week sometime, and I rubbed the meat with some olive oil, sea salt and cracked black pepper and then massaged some of this spice rub into the meat prior to cooking.

The entire kitchen smelt so exotic and spicy, we couldn't wait to tuck into our steaks, and they were so nice and tender!

So, try and find this product, I highly recommend it!

No comments: